this is what will keep me going this week:
philippians 4
v13-I can do all things through Him who gives me strength. [includes teaching credential/videoing, assignments, final unit plan, work applications--i will make it through as long as I rely on God, no matter the time]
v6-7--do not be anxious about anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. [reminder to self: trust in the Lord. if i am worrying, pray and remember that God is good, He is sovereign and all plans are in His hands. He knows what's best for me and throughout my life, He has proven to me over and over again, that He has my best interest in mind. by praying, God will give me a peace the world cannot provide. moreover, this peace is the peace that I am saved, I am God's child and I have eternal life and the gospel. this peace is something I have to hold onto in faith because despite what my sinful nature may say, God is above all and He can protect me from wrong thoughts and feelings.]
amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we studied that in bible studies last week =)
ReplyDelete